corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » KTM DUKE 2 LC4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author KTM DUKE 2 LC4
tom-corsa

User status: Offline
27th Feb 11 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a car but worth a shot

Hi, time has come to sell my bike as I fancy a change for the summer. This has been a great bike and will be sad to see her go

8,345 miles (may change a little)

Just had oil and filter service by myself so ok for another 3000 miles (no nastys when I dropped the oil I may add) Motorex oil used.

-Just had new air filter.
-New rear brake pads
-New rear tyre no more than 100 miles ago
-6730 the valve clearances were checked by KTM dealer, also new drive shaft seals and sleeve were fitted due to leakage. 16 T front sprocket fitted also.

-New battery fitted last year
-Has standard exhausts on which have been modified so have a straight through baffle, sounds good not too loud. Bike up-jetted to suit.

Mirrors, passenger pegs and a smaller no.plate included with sale.
I think there is approx 5 months tax need to double check, MOT up next month but I will put it through for who ever buys the bike.

Bad bits:
There are a few marks on the bike.
One large mark on the headlight cowl where the bike fell of centre stand in the garage onto the handlebars of my dads bike.
the trip knob dial has vibrated loose and been lost somewhere.
I think that's everything, message me for anymore info,

£2600

Cheers Tom.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » KTM DUKE 2 LC4 25 database queries in 0.0105591 seconds