corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Need some advice :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need some advice :)
Aerox-lad

User status: Offline
27th Feb 11 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My corsa went in to get the front wheel bearings done on thursday, but the bloke (who i know) rang me and said there's no point doing it. as the chassis is rusted so wont pass an mot unless it gets welded my mot isnt up until may but i dont really like driving my car because it has a few problems. as i've only just found out the problem i dont have much money spare only a couple of hundred pounds .

I'm looking at getting a facelift sport and noticed theyre going quite cheaply on ebay. so i was looking at getting a loan. I have to renew my insurance next week and its about 140 a month (very pleased as it was 251 a month)

was just looking at possibilty of loans and if you would advise me to get a big enough loan to cover buying the car and the insurance (to be able to pay in annualy) or just get the loan for a newer car. i've just turned 19 and my credit rating is good (the only major payment is my insurance) cheers
spankyjames

27th Feb 11 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When your next free give ne a bell and I'll come over and see how bad the rust is as I got some mates in the welding trade that could do it on the cheap
AndyCorsaSport

27th Feb 11 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a £2.5k loan at 18 for a car over 2 years, regretted ever getting it. Never had any other debt since. If you havent got it, dont spend it.
Christopher

28th Feb 11 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my step bro got a 7k loan for a new car and is paying it off for the next 4 years! he was 19 when he got it and is 21 next month and has struggled greatly at times! not worth the hassle!
Aerox-lad

28th Feb 11 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was only looking at getting a smaller loan. was surprised how cheaply the corsas go for now.
Ben G

28th Feb 11 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you not borrow the money from a family member?
Aerox-lad

28th Feb 11 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my parents are a bit tight mate. mums just had a baby so hasnt any spare money.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Need some advice :) 23 database queries in 0.1512969 seconds