corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » honda civic 1.4 with b16a2 conversion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author honda civic 1.4 with b16a2 conversion
fenwick1991

User status: Offline
1st Mar 11 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - honda
Model - civic
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 83000
Price - 1200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07792060108
Contact email address - kieran.fenwick-taylor@hotmail.co.uk

General information -
hello

thanks for looking at my ad

here i have for sale is my honda civic regestered as a 1.4 but has got the 1.6 b16a2 conversion (160bhp model)

MOT till july 2011
TAX till june 2011

the car has been converted for well over a year a dont know the person that had converted the car

all i know is that the engine came from 1998 civic vti-s import

my car is of the ek model 1996 plate

car is green but has minor body dents on car i.e small dent on the boot a dent on rear arch and front wing scrapes slightly against driver door

i have a replacement front wing that comes with car but will need painted to colour of car

the wing mirrors on the car are different colours one is blue and one is green but its a bit rough.

the car had a new clutch fitted just over a month a go now

car has only got 1.4 brakes still but its never bothered me

modifications on car as follows

17 inch tsw alloys
backbox not sure of the make
lowered all round a think either 40mm or 60mm not sure was on car when purchased
car has two universal raceland bucket seats
rear windows tinted

in the engine bay its completly standard

another fault is the driver window struggles to go up wen its dry

passenger door lock has been fixed due to being seized but stiff now and again for opening

car has cd player will also come with wiring and a sub wihich a took out wasnt my sort of thing

car has also got a rear strut brace

will also come with a standard backbox

one last thing there has been a rattle that has appeared am investigating what it is but a dont have the time and money to fix it hence one of me reasons for selling the car

the real reason i am selling is needin a more cheaper run about has struggling to save any money possible

overall loved every minute driving the car

its not for faint hearted the accelration is very quick for a 1.6 and when it hits vtec it just sounds awesome

rust on the car is only on the bottom of engine bay underneath the car is mint and arches look to be mint also

any questions txt on 07792060108 or email kieran.fenwick-taylor@hotmail.co.uk

hope i have answered everything in ma ad

will p/x for a mint nova or 3 door nova saloon
cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » honda civic 1.4 with b16a2 conversion 25 database queries in 0.0086250 seconds