corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whos owned a V6 Corsa?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whos owned a V6 Corsa?
BeArDy

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 11 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have owned corsa with 2.5 V6, 3.0 V6, C20LET, Std C20XE and TB C20XE
So I feel this puts me in good shape to answer the question

Std LET corsa are faster than 3.0 V6 not by much. The V6 comes into its own on the motorway but then again your really never going to fit a V6 to get power/0-60 as once you hit 210bhp without spending silly money your getting not much more (without Gas).
Handling is as good as any corsa with a big block engine never saw any problems BUT again it you want a good track car your not going to get a LET i would say go for TB C20XE.

You have to want a V6 engine because of the sound and being alittle differant, if its about anything else then other engines which fit will do that job if not better; for cheaper or less hassle, an thats one of the reason why there are not many V6 Corsa.........

[Edited on 02-03-2011 by BeArDy]
Pridzz

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 11 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
na mate got a family party in exeter

the cruise is on isnt it?

havent owned one yet, but was looking at another let. dont want to get it and then wish i had bought a let

[Edited on 02-03-2011 by fazza]

Gay. Yeh some sort of Cruise, Im gunna venture down seein as its probarly gunna be the last for awhile as my missus is pregnant!

To be honest mate it depends if you like the "boost" and for which reasons why u buy a turbo, Id only buy it for the boost and noise, We're as a V6 its still quick and sounds the muts nuts - If you don't like it, just sell it and buy a LET

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whos owned a V6 Corsa? 23 database queries in 0.0104420 seconds