corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PC accessories clear-out & PS3 games

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PC accessories clear-out & PS3 games
AndyKent

User status: Offline
26th Feb 11 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a few spares I'd like to get shot of to clear a little space. Most totally unused, all excellent condition!

Logitech Media Keyboard. PS/2 connector not USB, though probably have a couple of PS/2 to USB connectors lying about if you need one.
£6 delivered

Logitech LX710 wireless keyboard/mouse. Really nice, high quality looking keyboard & mouse
£25 delivered

2.1 25w speaker system.
£20, collection preferred (MK40 - Bedford) but can arrange postage at cost.

Laptop/desktop speakers.

Also two PS3 games - Skate and Metal Gear Solid 4. £12 and £18 delivered respectively.

Open to sensible offers on everything. Would prefer paypal gift or direct bank transfer. Have a couple of other cheap keyboards, webcams and headsets lying around too. Not worth listing but would take a fiver for anything. Shout if interested.
Any questions let me know. Happy to take pictures if required.
All are advertised to friends/family on a first come/first served basis.

Andy

[Edited on 27-02-2011 by AndyKent]
nathy_87

27th Feb 11 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andy, Have you got any pictures of the speaker system, as the link don't work.

Thank you.

Edit: None of the above links work.

[Edited on 27-02-2011 by nathy_87]
AndyKent

27th Feb 11 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fixed links.

Not the greatest pic in the world but you get the idea
AndyKent

1st Mar 11 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nathy_87

4th Mar 11 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry Andy totally forgot about this, is the speaker still available? Also could I plug this inot the Xbox?
AndyKent

4th Mar 11 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, speakers work fully with PS3/Xbox providing you have the right adapter. The speakers themselves have a standard 2.5mm headphone jack for connecting to whatever device - you'd be better off connecting these speakers to your TV which should have the right socket already without needing an adapter.

Also, I've just sold another set of the same - cost £9 to post! Seems a bit expensive to add that much to my asking price so would do the set for £25 incl. delivery by standard royal mail parcels.
AndyKent

7th Mar 11 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wireless keyboard gone.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PC accessories clear-out & PS3 games 25 database queries in 0.0084670 seconds