corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 'W' reg Fiesta 1.3, taxed and MOT'd.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2000 'W' reg Fiesta 1.3, taxed and MOT'd.
cavmad

User status: Offline
13th Mar 11 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Ford
Model - Fiesta
Engine - 1.3
Mileage - 99,000
Price - £695 or offers.
Location - *Stoke-on-Trent*
Contact phone number - U2U me please
Contact email address - U2U me please

General information -

2000 Ford Fiesta 1.3 3 door hatchback.
MOT 11th November 2011.
Taxed until the end of April 2011.
Power steering.
Airbags.
Cracking little runner, hasn't been thrashed or abused or 'modified'.
Recent set of Michelin tyres.
Runs beautifully.
Cheap to run, tax and insure.
Extremely clean little car.
Been regulary serviced and been in the family for a while too.

Usual little marks for a car of it's age but above all a very tidy little car that the new owner will be chuffed with.
Currently has a slight vibration under braking but this should be sorted before it goes. I suspect it's a brake disc but as said should be sorted before sale.

Car is in Stoke-on-Trent not far from the M6 motorway. I do NOT want a part-exchange and I don't want to wait eleven weeks until you've had your giro/paper round wages/inheritance/whatever.

Any inspection both welcomed and invited, like I say it's a belting little car that runs extremely well. Only for sale as we have a youngster and I have now bought a five door car for my wife to run round in.

£695 ono.

[Edited on 13-03-2011 by cavmad]

[Edited on 13-03-2011 by cavmad]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 'W' reg Fiesta 1.3, taxed and MOT'd. 25 database queries in 0.0093901 seconds