corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » running problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author running problems
N90ATH

User status: Offline
   15th Mar 11 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right car was running like a peach on sat all day and night went to start her up on sunday, started fine was left running for 5-10 mins all fine went to pull away and blah .... she died and havent been able to get her started since
i have cleaned all the sensors i can and checked all vacum hoses etc

still nothing, thought i would try the paper clip test and the weird thing about it is the codes that are flashing up do not make sense to me. on my last corsa it flashed once pause and then twice for code 12 then so on for each fault code

this one seems to be different lol flashing 10 times then 4 times then 10 time and then a further 10 then long pause and so on.

now they only thing i can put that down to is the seimens fault codes that say it would be code 0400 EGR.
would the egr valve stop her running i mean no spark what so ever
Eddx14xe

15th Mar 11 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it has no spark then it wont be the EGR valve
essexjohn

17th Mar 11 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put a multi-meter across on the battery terminals turn the engine over and read the voltage. now unplug the coil pack and do the same, if the reading is not higher you might not be getting power to the coil pack which could be down to a break in the loom somewhere

New Poll