corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 2.2 Sri (irmscher kit) open to offers (price lowered)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra 2.2 Sri (irmscher kit) open to offers (price lowered)
chunk89

User status: Offline
18th Mar 11 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 2.2 petrol
Mileage - 84400 (but is used daily)
Price - 1800

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07733112906
Contact email address - simonchurton@hotmail.com

General information -
Hi,

Here for sale i have my Astra 2.2 Sri, its a Mk 4 3 door in dark blue.

I have owned the car now for around 3-4 months, in all that time the car has not missed a beat, starts everytime and pulls strongly through all gears. The reason im after a sale/swap is because i want somthing abit nipper for the summer and also smaller as i have no need for such a big car any more.

Good points:

8-9 months mot
Full irmscher kit, which includes front splitter, side skirts, rear back box aswel
Car is completely standard and has not been messed with in anyway
electric window
electric mirrors
air con
abs
1 prev owner before myself (lady owner used for motor way)
Full service history, most of it vauxhall the last few have been local garages

Bad points (every car has them)

Lacqur is peeling off the spolier the size of a 1 pence piece
Drivers door has a small bit of rust coming through
Few stone chips on bonnet

tax runs out end of next month

I have tryed to be as honest as possible, if the right price or swap is offered i will be willing to sort out these small problems. I am after swaps of something smaller but still has alot of go in it, TIDY corsa 2.0 or just let me know what you have got, pictures can be found on the link below

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/classifieds/manage/index.asp?a=370362&i=2611725&t=&invomo=

Would be best to text me as i work on shifts and most of the time at work and i will get back to you 07733112906

Thanks Simon

[Edited on 24-03-2011 by chunk89]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 2.2 Sri (irmscher kit) open to offers (price lowered) 25 database queries in 0.0076239 seconds