corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Team Dynamics Prorace 2's

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Team Dynamics Prorace 2's
Adamcorsaredtop

User status: Offline
18th Mar 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello people i am selling my track wheels from my corsa b, they are in good condition apart from a little bit of a scuff mark on a wheel due to the wheel straps rubbing on them, but these are ideal for any vauxhall 4 stud or vw cars there the proper offset. They are 15inch i used 195x45xr15 tyres on them. The only reason im getting rid as ive got to many sets just need a set gone. these do not come with any tyres just bare rims. I am looking for £180 ono just u2u me with any questions or offers. i am based in norfolk so will be cash on collection. these are just dirty in the picture as i was at rockingham two weeks ago.

[Edited on 18-03-2011 by Adamcorsaredtop]

[Edited on 20-03-2011 by Adamcorsaredtop]
Adamcorsaredtop

20th Mar 11 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
dandaman07

20th Mar 11 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont mean to sound rude mate but you may be better lowering the price to like £80 as for £180 you could get a very good set of cesaros or slabs, as i said not trying to be a c**t just thought id say mate!
Adamcorsaredtop

20th Mar 11 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol far enough but why would some one pay 180 for chav slabs lol. but these are worth alot more then 80 mate.

well i will take offers
dandaman07

21st Mar 11 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I was sayin was for £180 you could get a good set of alloys refurb and have them powdercoated like but yeah glws mate!

Free bump
Adamcorsaredtop

21st Mar 11 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump anyone? offers??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Team Dynamics Prorace 2's 25 database queries in 0.0552981 seconds