corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » tinypic.com quistion!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tinypic.com quistion!!
barney1.6sport

User status: Offline
21st Mar 11 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im uploading my pictures with tiny pic as photobucket wont let me become a member for some strange reason :S
any way, the picture will upload perfectly, but as soon as i upload more picture in a different post, the pictures become all blurry and fuzzy wtf's up with that ? maybe use a different camera ? maybe the picture qualities to fine ?? :S
noshua

21st Mar 11 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're using the thumbnail for a guess, copy paste the DIRECT LINK part, highlighted below;

DannyB
Premium Member

21st Mar 11 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You use the [IMG] code
barney1.6sport

21st Mar 11 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh got ya, yeah i was using the thumb nail bit lol. im using image shack at the moment and so far so good. thanks for the help
nathy_87

21st Mar 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Photobucket is easier.

But yeah, as DannyB said use the [IMG] code not the 'direct links'.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » tinypic.com quistion!! 23 database queries in 0.0089839 seconds