corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Blackwood WTF ????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blackwood WTF ????
Sporty

User status: Offline
16th Jun 03 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was in blackwood for the first time in ages on saturday & within two laps the F U C K I N pigs had pulled me n tryed to give me a massive fine n inpound me motor ???
woss goin on ? i wasnt drivin wreckless wasnt speedin just crusin.
i gave the copper a good old piece of my mind (politely of course) of how i felt it was harrasment & an infringement of my human rights and he left me off with a caution.
Richie

16th Jun 03 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate a little while back blackwood rozzers were going round giving us lads cautions and threats for CLOSING CAR DOORS TOO LOUDLY. Thats how much they fucking hate us. We've already been in the Argus giving our side of the story, but it dont do nothing.

If you are caught again they will fine you and impound your motor, you could appeal, but id doubt you'd get anywhere. Blackwood have got hell of a log of cruisers, same as they did in weston. They are cracking down like fuck. Only ways to try and get around it:

1. NOT on a saturday
2. NOT after 12am
3. See a pig, find the nearest block of flats/houses and park up, till they've fucked off.

Its shit advice but it works for some.

You could argue your case with blackwood big boys about harrasment & infringement in the local station, but they wouldnt listen.

I wont even risk cruising anymore. I wouldnt be able to handle my car being impounded, stripped then crushed.

[Edited on 16-06-2003 by AustinPXX]
dig dave2811

16th Jun 03 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no when they impound it, it will cost u £140 to get it back if u dont pay that is when its crushed, they can also make u put your car back to standard, within a time limit as well, so i was told
Richie

16th Jun 03 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your a repeated offender, they will crush it and the only way to get it back is to go through magistrates, this is what i was told by the Rhymney station while waiting in crown court, he was the arresting officer of the guy that hit me in the bollocks with a dumbell bar in road rage.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Blackwood WTF ???? 23 database queries in 0.1183259 seconds