corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1992 vauxhall nova luxe plus 3 door 1.2

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1992 vauxhall nova luxe plus 3 door 1.2
mark86

User status: Offline
31st Mar 11 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - nova luxe plus
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 80,000
Price - 795 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -
vauxhall nova luxe plus in metallic green blue 1.2 done 80,000 miles 4 owners mot till sept 11 no tax have nearley every mot since new and a couple of bits off paperwork has tilt and slide sunroof, electric windows,central locking, alarm stanard luxe 14 inch alloys set of 5 lowered not sure how much about 40 mil think got clear rear lights smoked side repeaters has cat and centre box then just a straight thru with a tip witch is a outward rolled tip 3 inch not very loud sounds nice not over the top half striped out in back no rear bench or quarter cards with a white half roll cage and sabelt 3 point harnesses stll has front doorcards and stanard luxe seats has a couple of bits of rust at corner of arches and bit on wear rubber strip gos round the boot near the catch see pics so can see the stems are solid the front panel battery tray and inside boot is rust free and doors are good aswell is solid shell and rest of arches just at bottoms see pics has a couple of dents round it but main areas are solid and rust free i am in walton on the naze essex £795 or open to offers or p/ex [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/ hrh5rk.jpg[/IMG]

[Edited on 31-03-2011 by mark86]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1992 vauxhall nova luxe plus 3 door 1.2 25 database queries in 0.0109291 seconds