corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » bmc carbon air filter, mantzle power cap an hose.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bmc carbon air filter, mantzle power cap an hose.
grimmy

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 11 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had this induction kit fitted on my c20xe corsa, it is a bmc filter in the carbon fibre housing, also got the silicone hose i used an the powercap,

the power cap has been painted an has a few scratches but still looks ok fitted, the carbon cover has a few scratches an the stickers have been taken off, there has also been holes drilled around the edge that had self tappers in u can see the holes in the picture, the hose fits into the end of the airfilter but is a little loose on the outside, i put a screw threw to hold it in place, an as u can see from the picture of it on the inside it is a better fit, an i was going to put silicone selear round to seal it but never got round to it, there is also the bracket around the filter but you will need to add a bit to fasten it to the car to sucure it in place,

looking for £140 for it all,

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » bmc carbon air filter, mantzle power cap an hose. 25 database queries in 0.0919380 seconds