corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ohh deary me

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ohh deary me
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Apr 11 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my mate had a c20ne in his corsa and i had a e16se and it killed my car everywhere

so obv redtop will beat a oil burning smoke machine
Kippers

4th Apr 11 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SR91
My sport kicked a redtop round a roundabout and onto a motorway then he started catching up at around 120, then overtook me...

I find that hard to believe to be honest.

The 2 litre pulls way harder than the 1.6.

Eck
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure if some of this is bait. A car that has less than your average passanger in extra weight, but 40+bhp more isn't much quicker? That is horseshit. Corsa Sport's are nippy up until 90, nippy. After that they die on their arse.
sand-eel

4th Apr 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lotus didn't design the whole c16xe, they worked with vauxhall to design it, then vauxhall put on the stupid inlet.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ohh deary me 23 database queries in 0.0089591 seconds