corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New HTC Desire HD Smartphone for only £380!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brand New HTC Desire HD Smartphone for only £380!!!
Jimi137

User status: Offline
13th Apr 11 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there every1. i lost my desire hd a few weeks back on a night out so claimed on the insurance and have had a brand new one delivered. it comes complete with 8gb memory card, 3 screen protectors (bought off ebay for my last one), charger & usb lead and also the standard headphones and handsfree kit Its totally brand new and as yet has not even been turned on although will obv do that before i sell it. I loved this fone b4 i lost it and it is truly the best smartphone out there and am being forced to sell this as i really need the money as i am a student and have a growing overdraft. will get sum pics up soon bt i assure you its brand new. i think its locked to orange btw although it does not say if it is or not bt even if it is then its only a few quid from a local phone shop to get it unlocked. heres a link to play.com - note im selling this for £70 less than they are!!!

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/16440100/HTC-Desire-HD-Android-Sim-Free-Unlocked-8-Megapixel-Touch-Screen-Mobile-Phone-Mocha/Product.html?searchstring=htc%20desire%20hd&searchtype=allproducts&searchfilters=s{htc+desire+hd}%2b&pa=search&page=search&d=1&ob=3&urlrefer=search

anyway thanks for reading and either post on here or u2u me for any further info or offers
Jimi137

13th Apr 11 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres a pic of it:

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae356/Jimi137/DSC00365.jpg

[Edited on 13-04-2011 by Jimi137]
Jimi137

13th Apr 11 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also i have checked and it is sim unlocked
Jimi137

15th Apr 11 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump - any1?
Jimi137

16th Apr 11 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New HTC Desire HD Smartphone for only £380!!! 25 database queries in 0.0079131 seconds