corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cat Day - Worms

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cat Day - Worms
JohnnyR

User status: Offline
28th Apr 11 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew a few of you on here have got cats so I'll see what you suggest...

We've had our cat, Timmy, about 9 months now (hes around 7 years old) and although I fed him 1 worming tablet a couple of months ago, that may have not been enough.

He hasn't been himself the past couple of days and then last night he looked very uncomfortable and couldn't get settled until he excreted this...

I understand there are a couple of types of worms, but was just wondering if anyones feline friend has had worms and what was used to get rid of them?

I've emailed the vet and will be calling there after work as they have a shop which I'm sure will sell something.

Cheers!
Brett
Premium Member

28th Apr 11 at 12:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine had them. Was lay on me, jumped off and I had loads of them on my arm, was gross. Couple of sessions on worming tablets cleared her out anyway.
SXIBLK

28th Apr 11 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can sometimes be anal glands that need squeezing to clear these kind of things aswell nothing to be worried about at the moment i dont think
Brett
Premium Member

28th Apr 11 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine must've been riddled, had loads of my arm when it jumped off Think I made a thread about it at the time too haha
sc0ott

28th Apr 11 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worms? Looks more like 'tremors' going by size
JohnnyR

28th Apr 11 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Worms? Looks more like 'tremors' going by size

Not aware of tremors?

Next doors cat attacked him whilst we were away on holiday last week when the neighbour was looking after him, that shook him up slightly. Related?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cat Day - Worms 23 database queries in 0.2163379 seconds