corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Health Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Health Day
R Lee

User status: Offline
1st May 11 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A girl I know was walking and her knee dislocated mid stride. She collapsed on the floor in pure agony.
Her knee was square and out of place :sickallovertheplacesmiley:
She's in a full leg plaster from thigh to ankle now. Had loads of pain killing injections and was on the laughing juice

Anyway, how long does it normally take to recover from this? And why would this happen so suddenly?
Any experiences?
Root

1st May 11 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first of all, i feel sorry for her but lol @ the story.

and she's probably better off asking the medical professions that put her in the plaster
Lawrah
Premium Member

1st May 11 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe its related to aids. So you might want to avoid blood contact with her.
Jambo

1st May 11 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dislocated my knee and didnt walk for a month and now have a permantly bad knee due to NHS neglegence

Can happen sudenly if there is an issue with the knee itself, from what i understand its a very complicated joint. Mrs Jambo has knee issues and had some sort of weird knee disease when she was younger which led to sometimes it just, well giving way like your friends did.
R Lee

1st May 11 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's already got doctors opinion I think. I've not spoken to her properly yet, thats all.

I want to know whyyyyyyyyyy

The knee looked so wrong
R Lee

1st May 11 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
I believe its related to aids. So you might want to avoid blood contact with her.

I've already used her tampons as a teabag! I think I've got aids too then
Root

1st May 11 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by R Lee
She's already got doctors opinion I think. I've not spoken to her properly yet, thats all.

I want to know whyyyyyyyyyy

The knee looked so wrong

dunno, just happens, I'd expect her to not be walking properly for at least a month :/ with possible long term shit

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Health Day 23 database queries in 0.0114050 seconds