corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » G-max Shocks and Springs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G-max Shocks and Springs
Darrell16v

User status: Offline
14th May 11 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they any good ? How much they worth front and back with 60 springs?
corsadonk
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends on what you want, to be lower then fine. But if you want a great ride and handling you'll need to spend more.
Darrell16v

14th May 11 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the advantages of having these instead of having standards with lowering springs
Adam_B

14th May 11 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are not as bouncy as the dampers are matched to the springs. They should last longer than standard dampers and lowering springs as well for the same reason.
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

15th May 11 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've run them on my old car and new. So al in all about 5years and I brought off a friend who had them for 2years. So 7 years and still going strong.. Had absolutely no problems. But yea the ride ain't great but it's a lowered car.. The ride isn't ever guna be perfect!
naz-gsi

15th May 11 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have these and rides better than standard. nice on smooth roads little harsh on anything else n lil bouncy tho as i was told the lowering springs were 60m n was told to chop front bumpstops. found out that theyre only 40mm so will need new bumps. hopefully should make the ride better
Joel_Sxi

15th May 11 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had them on mine, never had any problems with them and the ride was fine. sold them on here a few weeks ago for £60.
SXI - Matt

16th May 11 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell16v
Are they any good ? How much they worth front and back with 60 springs?

Ran these for a year or so & had no problem's, ride wasn't any were as near as bad as people were saying either, if your going down 60mm you definatly need to match the spring's with there shock's as the shock's piston's are shorter so wont bottom out & also stiffer to this reduces bounce from the shock. For a budget set up there ideal & sit nice & low to

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » G-max Shocks and Springs 23 database queries in 0.0109730 seconds