corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline Allesio's

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedline Allesio's
GteRedtop

User status: Offline
   17th May 11 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'v recently bought a corsa which come with a set of speedlines!

All wheels are in mint condition and finished in graphite grey. There is one wheel which has a very small curb mark but nothing major whatsoever. 2 wheels have been fitted with Yokohama tyres which have 5mm of tread, Another wheel fitted with a michelin which is like brand new with 7mm of tread, and the other has a pirreli pzero with 4-5mm of tread.

I'm looking for £350ono as the wheels are in great condition and there is plenty of tread on all of the tyres.

Serious buyers i will send a picture from my phone to yours as i dont have a camera etc to upload piuctures onto hear.

Collection only from kidderminster, dy10

thanx, john 07527829071

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speedline Allesio's 25 database queries in 0.0075839 seconds