corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Pug 306 2lt XSI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pug 306 2lt XSI
Liam-Wilko

User status: Offline
17th May 11 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Pug
Model - 306 XSI
Engine - 1998cc
Mileage - 68k
Price - £300 ono
Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07814513811
Contact email address - liam-delsol@live.co.uk

General information -
Hear i have a pug 306 2lt xsi witch is the same engine as the GTI just a little less tuned so cheaper on insurance this is an ideal car to mod as all it has had done is been lowerd 40mm all round it has alloy wheels, PAS, E/W, AC all the usual stuff only prob is with the pasanger side window keeps coming off the runner the car has no tax or MOT so want this gone ASAP the car has coverd just over 68000 miles and is genuin i am open to offers i was going to keep the car with the intentions of modding it but have now got a clio to play with hens price is cheap for this car its cheap due to no mot or tax and the car will fly thro an mot for more info you can conttact me on 07814513811 and ask for liam any time if i do not answer you can text me can e-mail pics if u drop me a text with ya e-mail address

[Edited on 19-05-2011 by liam-corsa-1400]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Pug 306 2lt XSI 25 database queries in 0.0047250 seconds