corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cleaned the car, took a few snaps...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cleaned the car, took a few snaps...
Corsa_Spragg

User status: Offline
   17th May 11 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, took a few pictures earlier, thought i might as it's clean!
What do you guys think? in desperate need of springs, gsi grill, and maybe the gsi splitter?

Sorry about the picture quality
motomadsam

17th May 11 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it was lower 60mm all round and smoothd off boot with tinted rear windows will finish it off mate
Corsa_Spragg

17th May 11 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know i desperately need some springs on it, it handles how it looks haha! wouldn't mind the smoothed off boot, but i want to keep it basic/retro! hopefully de-wiper it, colour code the rest of the car, and have it lowered by PVS
AshWatson

17th May 11 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice car mate looks a clean base
If lowered by 40 or 60mm, gsi grill and splitter with a punto rear wiper it would be 100%

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cleaned the car, took a few snaps... 23 database queries in 0.0098789 seconds