corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just cant get over corsa b's

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just cant get over corsa b's
Callum

User status: Offline
22nd May 11 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sticker is gay.
mattant

22nd May 11 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
not really, please bare in mind i am goin buy corsa b years not modern day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ford ka, youll look more gay than a corsa pmsl they are a seriously rubbish car mrs had one of these one word crap!!

fiesta, pretty good handling but engines are lifeless even hot models dont argue either my mrs has owned a zetec-s too and i laughed first time i drove it with silly plastic door cards and dull long gearbox what good is handling if the car feels lifeless?

saxo, i actually laughed at my mates furio when he opened the boot and they have not even lacquered the insides of the paint and we ripped the inside apart in 3 mins with nothing but a bread knife

106 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

clio, again good handling but lets be honest poorly built and french ^^^^^^

do not mistake this for me saying corsa is perfect because it surely is'nt but fact remains it probably is the best built... the easiest to work on as easy as any to modify and stills looks good with age

[Edited on 21-05-2011 by corsa120]

Ive owned 6 Corsa's, 1 Clio and a 106, Clio and 106 have been better that all the Corsa's. Handle better, better interiors, much more fun, cheap parts, reliable.

Better interiors? maybe better put together, but they look 10 years older than the Corsas
AndyCorsaSport

22nd May 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattant
quote:
quote:
not really, please bare in mind i am goin buy corsa b years not modern day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ford ka, youll look more gay than a corsa pmsl they are a seriously rubbish car mrs had one of these one word crap!!

fiesta, pretty good handling but engines are lifeless even hot models dont argue either my mrs has owned a zetec-s too and i laughed first time i drove it with silly plastic door cards and dull long gearbox what good is handling if the car feels lifeless?

saxo, i actually laughed at my mates furio when he opened the boot and they have not even lacquered the insides of the paint and we ripped the inside apart in 3 mins with nothing but a bread knife

do not mistake this for me saying corsa is perfect because it surely is'nt but fact remains it probably is the best built... the easiest to work on as easy as any to modify and stills looks good with age

Ive owned 6 Corsa's, 1 Clio and a 106, Clio and 106 have been better that all the Corsa's. Handle better, better interiors, much more fun, cheap parts, reliable.

Better interiors? maybe better put together, but they look 10 years older than the Corsas

10 years older?? which fucking part of the Corsa interior looks new???? Clio had trip comp, digital climate control, steering wheel controls with cruise control, half leather and suade air bagged seats. Which of those does the Corsa have? Oh yeah, NONE.

Wouldnt say the 106 was too bad either, digital clocks etc, not like the Corsa's. Only thing that lets the 106 down is the heater controls, bit shit. Still half leather air bagged seats as standard.
corsa120

22nd May 11 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clio may have all of them but how long will they last its not what the car has its just the whole cheapness of the the way they feel......

cheap nasty half leather....... why is this a luxery id rather have better cloth seats than tacky leather which it will be for the price of a clio, trip computers are rubbish lets be honest i take as much notice of mine as i do of stamp collecting!!!

il agree 10 years is abit much lol but thats personal preferance is'nt it
AndyCorsaSport

22nd May 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
clio may have all of them but how long will they last its not what the car has its just the whole cheapness of the the way they feel......

cheap nasty half leather....... why is this a luxery id rather have better cloth seats than tacky leather which it will be for the price of a clio, trip computers are rubbish lets be honest i take as much notice of mine as i do of stamp collecting!!!

il agree 10 years is abit much lol but thats personal preferance is'nt it

Clio took the most abuse ive give a car, drag strip, track day all day, never missed a beat, same with the 106, thats going on a track day in a couple of week. Corsa's i had all broke

Wouldnt say the leather was nasty neither, suppose if youd prefer shitty cloth then thats up to you
mattant

22nd May 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mattant
quote:
quote:

10 years older?? which fucking part of the Corsa interior looks new???? Clio had trip comp, digital climate control, steering wheel controls with cruise control, half leather and suade air bagged seats. Which of those does the Corsa have? Oh yeah, NONE.

Wouldnt say the 106 was too bad either, digital clocks etc, not like the Corsa's. Only thing that lets the 106 down is the heater controls, bit shit. Still half leather air bagged seats as standard.

Alright calm down, I don't even know what year Clio you're on about, I just meant this:

looks better than this

the 106 does look better on the outside though

corsa120

22nd May 11 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who said i dont like leather seats not me i said i dont like cheap leather its crap!

your clio must have been built on a monday thats all i can say haha
AndyCorsaSport

22nd May 11 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
who said i dont like leather seats not me i said i dont like cheap leather its crap!

your clio must have been built on a monday thats all i can say haha

That makes a load of sence.

Nothing wrong with the seats
corsa120

22nd May 11 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i say horrible looking too big/bulky more like lazy boy 300 arm chairs infact are they the chairs from joey and chandlers apartment?????

no real sporty bolsters in my opinion just look like lounge chairs... perfect for a rover 75

dont you think also the colour of the fabric looks faded from the sun thats what ive always thought when viewing clio sports seats like them

[Edited on 22-05-2011 by corsa120]

innes16v

22nd May 11 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like the sticker because me and all my mates have asbos, the police in caithness hand them out like sweeties so we r fighting back haha! and yeah that silver xe is look tidy man! everyone to there own! but iam just saying i love corsas, after all this is CORSAsport lol

and chris... it was a boy from dingwall, and its me thats buying ur bumper

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just cant get over corsa b's 23 database queries in 0.0117850 seconds