corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Good spec 1600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good spec 1600
jibjob

User status: Offline
26th May 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my 1600 engine that used to be in my corsa.

The spec is as follows:
X16XEL head - ported and polished, new valves, X16XE cams, new cam seals.
C16XE bottom end - 86.5mm pistons (0.5mm overbore on standard), new rings, new big end bearings, new main bearings, new crank seals, new gaskets throughout.
F15 box - nearly new clutch, no whines or clunks and goes into each gear easily.

Will chuck in any spares i have from hoses to looms etc if you want them.

Only thing missing from the entire engine is cam sprockets and rocker cover but i may be able to get hold of both. There is a tapping from the top end so I'm thinking the oil pressure may be low so I'd suggest changing the oil pump.

Getting pretty sick of seeing it sat in my garage so i'm open to offers but as a base price £150 for the lot. Can possibly do a considerable discount if collected in the next couple of days.

Collection only from Sandbach, J17 of the M6.

[Edited on 26-05-2011 by jibjob]

[Edited on 27-05-2011 by jibjob]
8vcorsa

27th May 11 at 07:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump for good seller
jibjob

27th May 11 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Good spec 1600 25 database queries in 0.0067360 seconds