corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheel trims

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel trims
GTM

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 11 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got myself a mk2 mondeo to run about in while i get my fiesta how i want it, first day of driving it i lost a wheel trim and cant find a replacement, was adamant i wasnt going to spend a penny on this car that wasnt necessary no mods etc and no alloys but the missing wheel trim is annoying the hell out of me.
Looked on ebay and some other sites and cant seem to find any that look half decent all look chrome and shit. Anybody suggest some decent ones?
Wheels are 15" and the car is black.
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Jun 11 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought some 14'' trims for my Focus off there and they cost £15 delivered, they do the job

One of them overtook me on the way back from Knockhill and I had to go back for it
Jed D

3rd Jun 11 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take your dog for a really long walk, you'll find the right trim if you keep walking
GTM

3rd Jun 11 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha
i went back because i was sure i knew where it had come off, no sign tho some kid probably used it as a frisbee
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

3rd Jun 11 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wheel trims should be banned
Jed D

3rd Jun 11 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what for?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 01:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB

One of them overtook me on the way back from Knockhill
sri_baby

4th Jun 11 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
wheel trims should be banned

agreed when i was younger i was driving round town as ya do hit a pot hole while doing round a corner the wheel trim flew off hit the side of a van, then hit a guy at the side of the road as you can guess the guy wasnt best pleased so since then ive neva had wheel trims on lol
Bonney

4th Jun 11 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just try a breakers yard, They are bound to have loads of sets in there, May even have an odd one like the one you are missing!
Twiggy

4th Jun 11 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always see loads at the road and tempted to stop and ebay them! Try zip ties on the fuckers on the ya sorted....

just nip to tesco

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheel trims 23 database queries in 0.0120902 seconds