corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » totally random police act in rotherham

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author totally random police act in rotherham
Andy Morley

User status: Offline
   18th Jun 03 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been out in rotherham. i was parked talkin to anz when the traffic cops in the t5 pulled up in the middle of the road

accross the road this guy was sat in the drivers seat of his mates renault 5 so they stopped and told him to shut his door. he did this then they pullen over cos he had 2 beer cans on top of his car

they breatherlised that kid and the driver and took the driver into the back of the t5. while all this was happening a guy got out of the back of the t5 with this massive camara, it was the guy off traffic cops and he was filmin everythin including my car and anz's. they let the driver off but told him his sun stip was illegal and told him no tints at all are allowed on the front.

rozzers fucked off so the r5 guy went round the block and parked up again. then litterally 10 secs after he got out the car another traffic cop pulled up infront of him, took him in there mondeo, and did him.

them the t5 comes back down the camara man, they pulled up next to a scooby, gave him a producer then started pullen various cars and doin em for random stuff

power gone mad if ya ask me
SXi_Tim

18th Jun 03 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

andy u seen that new strip club in rotherham called the blue minx?
J da Silva

18th Jun 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cops will always win
Andy Morley

18th Jun 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXi_Tim
andy u seen that new strip club in rotherham called the blue minx?

yeah not been though, these fit birds came past in town sunday night in a smart car and gave us some free passes or summin
vibrio
Banned

19th Jun 03 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Morley
just been out in rotherham. i was parked talkin to anz when the traffic cops in the t5 pulled up in the middle of the road

accross the road this guy was sat in the drivers seat of his mates renault 5 so they stopped and told him to shut his door. he did this then they pullen over cos he had 2 beer cans on top of his car

they breatherlised that kid and the driver and took the driver into the back of the t5. while all this was happening a guy got out of the back of the t5 with this massive camara, it was the guy off traffic cops and he was filmin everythin including my car and anz's. they let the driver off but told him his sun stip was illegal and told him no tints at all are allowed on the front.

rozzers fucked off so the r5 guy went round the block and parked up again. then litterally 10 secs after he got out the car another traffic cop pulled up infront of him, took him in there mondeo, and did him.

them the t5 comes back down the camara man, they pulled up next to a scooby, gave him a producer then started pullen various cars and doin em for random stuff

yes. but then I am not suprised they breathalised the driver of a car that had beer cans on it. however if he did not have his engine running or key in the ignition then I don;t see how they have cause to breathalise him as he was not driving. and filming well at least there is proof but you could have asked them to stop filming you
J da Silva

19th Jun 03 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vibs,if u were from our area u'd know why they did it, they drive around this little car park and up a hill about 6times then stop,then repeat the process, like watchin remote control cars
Andy Morley

19th Jun 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

yes. but then I am not suprised they breathalised the driver of a car that had beer cans on it. however if he did not have his engine running or key in the ignition then I don;t see how they have cause to breathalise him as he was not driving. and filming well at least there is proof but you could have asked them to stop filming you

legally ya cant stop em from filmin you, all u can do is ask them to not show you face or registration which i think is crap

and venom turbo, shut up, he wasnt even driving about, also he wasnt even near the car, seemed like they were just playin upto the camara
BigSte

19th Jun 03 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats wot ya get for goin in rotherham
vibrio
Banned

19th Jun 03 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

legally ya cant stop em from filmin you, all u can do is ask them to not show you face or registration which i think is crap

and venom turbo, shut up, he wasnt even driving about, also he wasnt even near the car, seemed like they were just playin upto the camara

no unless your under survalence then they have no right to film you. you shoudl have suggested to PGTF muffins to them
Steve
Premium Member

19th Jun 03 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no u shuld have offered them some

vibrio
Banned

19th Jun 03 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
no u shuld have offered them some

no

would be more polite
J da Silva

19th Jun 03 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will shut up if i want to shut up, and i dont ,Titch got done

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » totally random police act in rotherham 23 database queries in 0.0153570 seconds