corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Aztec Gold Corsa C ///// Pug 306 2.0 DTurbo

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Aztec Gold Corsa C ///// Pug 306 2.0 DTurbo
vaux.dan

User status: Offline
5th Jun 11 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

few updates

corsasport stand pass,x2 show plates, x2 pressed plates, x2 pvs tickets and caliper paint

tyres fitted to softstars:

pressed plates and softstars fitted:

vaux.dan

5th Jun 11 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv also decided that with us expecting our first child the corsa was inappropriate so im taking it off the road in august and will begin to remove the engine and clean the car up etc ready for a turbo lump this will not be happening anytime soon though.

I have just bought a peugot 306 2.0 hdi as my new runaround/family car. thats now in my garage until august when the corsa goes in. anyways a few pics of the pug

vaux.dan

5th Jun 11 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the car has just been dropped off at the body shop aswell, pics as always once its back

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Aztec Gold Corsa C ///// Pug 306 2.0 DTurbo 24 database queries in 0.0108840 seconds