corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance day... ncb question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance day... ncb question
Matt L

User status: Offline
16th Jun 11 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

odd question... after the other days complete funk up my insuance is now going to be sky high .

parents however mentioned that before now my dad gave a % of his no claims bonus to my mum when she first went on her own policy, i have never heard of that before so wondering if anyone one here knew anything about it?

basically need to think of ways to get the insurance back down as i am not paying £2.5k to insure the leon
Ricky352

16th Jun 11 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never heard of that before, maybe they just meant it was cheaper to have both of them on the policy rather than just your mum?

Been struggling with insurance myself these days, ended up getting it for social use only and signed a document saying I would only do 3000 miles in the year. Adrian Flux worked out cheapest, still 1550 though :sad:
Ben G

16th Jun 11 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you have your parents or anyone who is old and has a clean driving record on your insurance?

mine drops hundreds when i add my mum and nan on.
Ricky352

16th Jun 11 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
do you have your parents or anyone who is old and has a clean driving record on your insurance?

mine drops hundreds when i add my mum and nan on.

Mine dropped from £1900 to £1700 after adding my Dad on the comparison websites but Adrian Flux told me it wouldn't make a difference so I got the policy in my own name only.
Matt L

16th Jun 11 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh parents have alwyas been on the policy and always will b but i reversed into a car the other day so insure is going to go sky high

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance day... ncb question 23 database queries in 0.0115519 seconds