corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Final parts to sell before i move :)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Final parts to sell before i move :)
djbrowney

User status: Offline
15th May 11 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The last car related bit i own i need to shift before move

located in kings lynn

collection welcome

Starrett Holesaw set £75 (retail's about £135)

This kit is used but in good condition, only a couple of hole saws have been used and only on wood not metal.

The two clips that clip the lid shut are missing

Designed to reflect specific trade requirements, each kit comprises a selection of bi-metal hole saws and accessories supplied complete in an attractive, sturdy, free carrying case.

Universal kit comprising: 14 hole saws (16mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 29mm, 32mm, 35mm, 38mm, 44mm, 51mm, 57mm, 64mm, 68mm, 76mm), A1 and A2 arbors and an A7 ejector spring.

Job lot of 3" and 2" Genuine mikalor clamps

Job lot of c20xe c20let nova oil filters £50 (The Lot)

5L genuine gm anti freeze £10

20l Genuine gm anti freeze £40

Tial 44mm Wastegates (one has v band missing) £250 complete and £225 v band missing

Aem 52 mm gague

Boost £100
Oil Pressure £100

3" ali joiner £5
djbrowney

User status: Offline
16th Jun 11 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Final parts to sell before i move :) 25 database queries in 0.0094352 seconds