corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New IVF Lottery...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New IVF Lottery...
Nismo

User status: Offline
6th Jul 11 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/IVF-Lottery-Charity-Launches-Competition-To-Win-Fertility-Treatment-At-Top-Hospitals/Article/201107116025198?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_16025198_IVF_Lottery%3A_Charity_Launches_Competition_To_Win_Fertility_Treatment_At_Top_Hospitals

Hmmm not sure what to make of this... I think it is a good idea as i have friends who have been through it and its so expensive and not alot of people can afford it, however you could end up with people winning where they might not deserve it as much as someone else [/controversy]

3CorsaMeal

6th Jul 11 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think we should end all breeding and just let life fizzle out.

not much left for the human race to do imo
Brett
Premium Member

6th Jul 11 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, it's nice that it gives people a chance who otherwise couldn't even dream of it I suppose.

Not sure about this bit tho...
quote:
If a single man or woman wins, they will be provided with donor sperm, a donor embryo or a surrogate mother.
adiohead

6th Jul 11 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe natural selection doesn't want too many people to breed.
Shell
Premium Member

6th Jul 11 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No. Just no. I already have major issues with IVF, this is just ridiculous. An IVF lottery ffs. What about the poor couple that lose and find out it was a single 60 year old who won? Come on to fuck.

Infact surely this is one of those fake wind up stories that have been doing the rounds? Like the 6.1 billion pound abortion clinic that was going to be set up in America, sort of like a mall, with a cinema, restaurants etc So the women could pamper themselfs and get beauty treatments etc, while getting an abortion.

I just think the concept of "winning a baby" cannot be real. There are too many ethical issues surrounding that to even begin relaying them

[Edited on 06-07-2011 by Shell]
3CorsaMeal

6th Jul 11 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm going to enter and get an egg, then shoot at it
Tomnova16
Premium Member

6th Jul 11 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit of a gamble tbh

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New IVF Lottery... 24 database queries in 0.0253351 seconds