corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Mk3 1.6 8v.........(very clean!)...£450! or Swap for Specialized Big Hit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra Mk3 1.6 8v.........(very clean!)...£450! or Swap for Specialized Big Hit
J4M13

User status: Offline
9th Jul 11 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 1.6 8v
Mileage - 89k
Price - £450!! Or will swap for a Specialized Big Hit or similar DH bike.

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07876770123
Contact email address - jchamberlain88@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Here we have my very clean Astra Merit, I bought this a few months ago from a disabled driver with the intentions of using it as my project as it is very clean so was a perfect base car. Only things i have changed are that i have added Calibra leathers front and back, de-badged and changed the front indicators for clear ones, everything else is completely standard how it left the factory(screaming for an engine conversion )

Its an M reg (1994) but has very low milage for its age(89k) as it was only driven to Asda and the hospital when the disabled guy had it.

As you can see from the pictures its very very clean, there is light surface rust on the lip of the rear arches which is easily sorted but a grinding pad and a touch up. Everywhere else this car is solid! The rear arches, fuel filler neck, inner arch skins etc are clean! This is the reason i bought it because its honestly one of the cleanest Astra's iv seen. There is also a slight dent in the drivers door but looks like it will push out just not had the time to really do anything with this car.

I think the price of £450! is a good reflection of the standard this car is.

3 months tax & 1 month test

Pics are before i fitted the leathers and clear indicators.

Any questions feel free to u2u,txt,ring,email me.

Locaated in Todmorden/Burnley OL14 7ET

Will swap for Specialized Big Hit mountain bike or similar downhill bike!

[Edited on 17-07-2011 by J4M13]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Mk3 1.6 8v.........(very clean!)...£450! or Swap for Specialized Big Hit 25 database queries in 0.0086679 seconds