corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Boot build help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boot build help
Cunners_sri

User status: Offline
   22nd Jun 03 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wanna make a fairly average boot build, just to tidy things up in ma car cuz ma double box is too big and i want sum boot space, ne ways, i wanna fit ma 2 subs against my back seat with my 2 amps 1 above the other in between the subs behind like purspex glass, n i want everything as tight as possible like the sub boxs im gonna make as small as possible n shit i just wanna know the exact messurements im gonna need to fit it all to ma back seats, just square or are they shaped or slighty curved? wot angle will the seats be at? in a corsa C?. also will a sub sound ok in a real small box, i dont really listen to heavy bassy music, im into punk n ska so its fast and tight soundig beats but LOUD, plus i want it all as close to back seats and as flat ass possible so i can get to spare tyre if possible

im runnin 2x 12" XSL1236 sony xpold 900watt subs powerd by new black XM-D1000P5 1600watt petigon sony xpold amp at 800watts each and xplod 6x9s and componants powerd by my XM754 800watt amp

all of this waiting to go into new car next month, but i just wanna know sizes n shit cuz i aint got my car yet.

New Poll