corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice on differences in corsa marks ie a,b,c

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice on differences in corsa marks ie a,b,c
tim2001

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there,

I'm new to this board due to owning a different type of vauxhall but as I manufacture gear and handbrake gaiters for some of the vauxhall range I thought i'd come on here as well as my more permenant home on mig and clubcalibra.

Right to business as mentioned above I manufacture leather/imitation gear and handbrake gaiters for some makes of vauxhall including the corsa b what i want to know is whats the difference in the center console on the three marks i.e a,b and c and are there any differences in the models or do all the marks have a similar console model wise.

Hope this is clear enough question.

Tim

[Edited on 22-06-2003 by tim2001]
MikeE

22nd Jun 03 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a=nova
b=older style corsa
c= new style corsa

sorry mate i dont know... oh an drew i did know dat but erm

[Edited on 22-06-2003 by MikeE]
Drew
Banned

22nd Jun 03 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes asking about the centre consoles for the gaters, not wot each model is

but i dunno - sorry
tim2001

22nd Jun 03 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right that has cleared a few things up wont have to worry about the a type corsa but might have to do some research into the other two

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice on differences in corsa marks ie a,b,c 23 database queries in 0.0070908 seconds