corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » :-(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author :-(
Blade_sri

User status: Offline
25th Jul 11 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK guys.....

im getting fat! and eating silly things at silly times...i work in retail so i eat a load of shit at work also!

i don't have time for the gym full time gym, wife, a 3 year old son and one on the way the nearest gym is in stokesley. i live 10mins away! so its around 8 i the evening im free and it closed around that time. ive been before and tbh its nothing great!

im weighing in at around 12 stone (bloody scales died on me!) and im 5 ft 8

now i do have a garage and some gear in there...spent some time clearing it out! still a bit messy but working on it!

rowing machine, running machine, multi gym, bench with weights,punch bag

my aim is to lose some fat off my belly and tone up a bit! maybe even get my guns a bit bigger! haha....

i just feel like a big fat bugger at the mo and need know ive got to do something!

any one got any routines that are good to follow?
thanks fellas
John G

25th Jul 11 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just clean up your diet and plenty of cardio
Corsa_Joel

26th Jul 11 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Losing weight is 90% diet, U2U me your current diet if you want and i'll have a go at writing you a better one up.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » :-( 24 database queries in 0.0157158 seconds