corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any 1 get pics/vids of my blue xe corsa on track at TVL (Time attack sunstrip) ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any 1 get pics/vids of my blue xe corsa on track at TVL (Time attack sunstrip) ?
N13L X B

User status: Offline
31st Jul 11 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As tittle really just wanna see if you guys took some track pics etc.

Broke an outer cv at 120mph in the seccond session which was very scary as it pulled me left big time lol. Luckily i carry a spare though so got it fixed just in time for the final session of the day
Dale

User status: Offline
31st Jul 11 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Neil I know that really monty did one flat out goin into quarry Atleast you had a spare I had to limp him home! I just abused the VXR for last 2 sessions of the day!!!

Have looks through picture topics

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any 1 get pics/vids of my blue xe corsa on track at TVL (Time attack sunstrip) ? 23 database queries in 0.0085900 seconds