corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Almost got black flagged at Bedford... Video inside...

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Almost got black flagged at Bedford... Video inside...
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Aug 11 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the story about the pole in the eye is true its looking more and more obvious at to why that happened.

the hate this boy has generated on the internet is far surpassing what i originally thought
mwg

4th Aug 11 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the geeking hell is going on in here now? I stopped reading when I saw someone mention bot net code
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Aug 11 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now he has started hiding everything and deleting accounts! oh my what a sad little man he is!
Nath

4th Aug 11 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the hell is going on now?!
Nath

4th Aug 11 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
What the geeking hell is going on in here now? I stopped reading when I saw someone mention bot net code

quite
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Aug 11 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
What the hell is going on now?!

He plays online games alot and steals people money.
Nath

4th Aug 11 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice
BarnshaW

4th Aug 11 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a loser, another CS weirdo revealed.
Steve
Premium Member

4th Aug 11 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon there is a lot more to be revealed yet
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Aug 11 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luke you need this:

KILL LIST
3CorsaMeal

4th Aug 11 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, get in!, the internet is starting to happen again, about time too, been a bit dull for a few weeks

i can get google map view of his house if needed and a VR6 on the M25 by next april time
3CorsaMeal

4th Aug 11 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
Luke you need this:

KILL LIST

don't see a corrado badge there
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Aug 11 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I thought this was pretty funny, so I decided to post it. Short Story: I used to go to school with some boy called Tom Baker, and he lives somewhere in Dartford but I don't know where exactly. I've had him on my MSN for years, and he's always been such a little prick, but I couldn't do anything about it because I didn't know where he lives. He has always been scared of me, and has always been so protective about personal details. I have been trying to get his details for ages. He messaged me on MSN tonight, and asked me if I knew Pizza Hut's number that done deliveries. I said "No." but then I had an idea... I said, "I found it." and then I proceeded to give him my number. Shortly after my phone rang, and I answered with, "Hello. Pizza Hut Dartford. John speaking, how may I help you?" The little prick ordered a medium meat feast pizza, a medium margareta pizza, garlic bread, nachos, and a box (yes, a box) of coke. "Thank you sir. May I please take a telephone number?" "07..." "Sorry sir, it has to be a land line." "Oh, OK. 013..." "Thank you sir. What address would you like it to be delivered too?" "10... Dartford, DA1..." I proceeded with the payment method, but unfortunately he was paying by cash. Anyway, to cut a long story short, and about 30 minutes of boring conversation, I managed to threaten him into ordering me a pizza to my address. Laughing Pizza Hut was closed by then, but he phoned up some local pizza place and I am now happily eating a nice BBQ pizza. 8)

What a cool cool man! Another one of his storys!

Also had a web development company called neoxios

Alias NeoLuke & Neoxios

Another thing proving he drives like a dick.

quote:

Went to over take a car as he turnt right. He never slowed down, indicated or looked in his mirror. Just got back from hospital. Broke arm and foot. Bike flipped a few times, went through a wall or two, and then through a conservatory. Bone was sticking out of my arm, yet the fucking ambulance people made me walk to the ambulance whilst ripping my jacket off catching the exposed bone. I got to go in on Tuesday to have a steel rod in my arm. It's a proper awkward break. The guy lives on the road, and apparently has three witnesses saying he was indicating when I and my mate know for sure he wasn't.

[Edited on 04-08-2011 by VrsTurbo]
Steve
Premium Member

4th Aug 11 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont believe that happened, dont even believe the pole in the eye tbh

so much bollocks spoken hard to dissect whats bull shit and real
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Aug 11 at 13:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he is on AVforums too and spouts shite

[Edited on 04-08-2011 by VrsTurbo]
xa0s
Banned

4th Aug 11 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Now he has started hiding everything and deleting accounts! oh my what a sad little man he is!

I've just woken up... Not sure what you think has been deleted?

Just go on BCF and click 'View all posts by X', everything you're posting is there, I dunno why you think you're some geniuses for using Google when I've posted everything you're finding and happily leave it there...

[Edited on 04-08-2011 by xa0s]
xa0s
Banned

4th Aug 11 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Luke you need this:

KILL LIST

I actually really like that and think it'd be amusing for a laugh
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Aug 11 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xa0s
quote:

I've just woken up... Not sure what you think has been deleted?

Just go on BCF and click 'View all posts by X', everything you're posting is there, I dunno why you think you're some geniuses for using Google when I've posted everything you're finding and happily leave it there...

[Edited on 04-08-2011 by xa0s]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RSCEmulation

has now been deleted
xa0s
Banned

4th Aug 11 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RSCEmulation

has now been deleted

It had been for about 7 months... by Facebook... For violating copyright.
xa0s
Banned

4th Aug 11 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
someone post on that PH thread and say that he also claims that he wrote the code for the biggest bot net in the world

i forgot about that, didnt the thread have 2 million views or something ?

I didn't claim that at all?

<<  6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Almost got black flagged at Bedford... Video inside... 23 database queries in 0.0188930 seconds