corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ecar insurance

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ecar insurance
smiffyboy93

User status: Offline
4th Aug 11 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i phoned ecar they went throw all the info then she decided to say because im 17 that i have to pay it all in one go! which 17 year old lad has a spare 5k in there bank.she said it be prob same with most companys i asked it if made difference if i payed it off my mums card but she said its because im the policy holder.. the anoying thing is the people who try and do everything the right way get kicked in the balls by insurance companys!
BarnshaW

4th Aug 11 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hard times mate, really penalise young drivers, anyway you could go on your parents policy for a year or so?

failing that keep looking and do everything to put it down (put your excess right up) , social only driving, 5k a year etc. just lkeep looking round i reckon you will get it much cheaper then 5k. i paid nearly 1800 quid when i was 18 on a 1 litre corsa
smiffyboy93

4th Aug 11 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it puts it up when go on my mums and stuff its stupid its all because im 17 and just passed and all them you have just mentioned ive already tryed been trying for 2 weeks solid now.
LeeM

4th Aug 11 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know its hard to accept but id just wait till youre 18.
thats actually a lie, if i was in your shoes id probably risk it uninsured for the sake of 5 grand.
Jed D

4th Aug 11 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to be with ecar and paid monthly...

stupid idea paying monthly imo though, the APR/whatever you want to call it is daft. better off getting a loan from your bank and paying it in one, plus having some spending money left over plus less repayments WIN WIN

my insurance was about 600 this year and i got 1k loan, repayment work out cheaper then if i was to pay my insurance monthly hahaha
smiffyboy93

4th Aug 11 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
i know its hard to accept but id just wait till youre 18.
thats actually a lie, if i was in your shoes id probably risk it uninsured for the sake of 5 grand.
i want to be all legal. only got my licence 2 week ago want keep it abit longer lol and i think am going to wait till november when i turn 18 not that far of. just feels like ive spent all the money and now car get anywhere because no insurance but wait till november and it should be worth the wait.
ash-ov-boro

5th Aug 11 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try elephant insurance My first year was 2000 odd on a 1 litre breeze every where else was quoting 5k or more.

They also do a 10 month bonus thing that knocks it down a bit try going fully comp and then fire & theft see which is cheeper having a garage knocks it down too alarm steering lock ect:
BeetleGav

5th Aug 11 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Parking on the road is actually cheaper than a garage or driveway. Think they have cottoned on to people that have a Mary poppins garage. I keep having to swap between admiral and elephant. Exactly the same company but the opposite give me cheaper every year.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ecar insurance 23 database queries in 0.0096340 seconds