corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 W Fiat Punto *Excellent Condition*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2000 W Fiat Punto *Excellent Condition*
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Aug 11 at 19:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Fiat
Model - Punto
Engine - 1.2 8v
Mileage - 80,488 miles
Price -£695

Location - Carlton, Bedfordshire
Contact phone number - 07765 680 755
Contact email address - graeme789@hotmail.com

General information -

Excellent Condition

3 Months TAX

2 1/2 Months MOT

For sale is a Fiat Punto that belongs to a friend of mine but i have it in my possession as he has moved to London with no parking avaliable.

The car is generally in excellent condition with only covering 80k miles. As you can see it has been very well looked after but due to the age it has picked up a few very minor scuff and parking dents in its time.

The interior is in perfect condition but with a couple of very small holes in the fabric which are barley noticable. The front drivers seat benefits from an adjustable lumbar support which is great if you have back problems.

It also has city power steering which makes the steering very light and makes parking or maneuvering very easy.

In the past few years of the last owners time it has had no expense spared on it so has been made very reliable and feels like a brand new car.

I have reciept for over a £1,000 pounds just in parts including alot of genuine manufacturer parts. The list is very long including major parts like;

New suspension springs all round

New Shock absorbers all round

New exhaust manifold

New catalytic convertor

New Center exhaust section

New timing belt and tensioners

New aux belt

New alternator

New thermostat

New brakes all round

New CV joints

New track rod ends

New bottom arms

New anti roll bar

Plus much more!

All that and the full service was done in November 2009.

As you can see nothing has gone un checked and replaced if necessary.

All the filters and all fluids were also changed at the same time.

There is no service book but i do have receipts for service back to 2004.

There is also all the old MOT`s.

Unfortunatly there is no cd/radio as it has been kept for another car.

There is also a very small blow started to come from the rear silencer.

Any viewing or test drive is reccomended and welcome so you can appreciate how well this car drives.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 W Fiat Punto *Excellent Condition* 25 database queries in 0.0118582 seconds