corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anger Management - my thoughts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anger Management - my thoughts
LoudCorsa

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 03 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This was AWESOME, the only part that wasnt the asolute danglies was westwood being a tool, i get the feelig that i wasnt the only person there who wished he would just fook off and let the real men get on with the show.

to kick off we had Cypress Hill, they were quality but the power went out in about 4 of their tunes - so hey were getting a bit fooked off, they were well caning cops so u could see the cops round theplace geting a bit nervous, any way they sorted out the problems and did one more tune which was good.

then came Xzibit, he was quality, much better than i had expected and really got the crowd going, he also was the first of the crew to get his location slightly wrong in assuming that he was indeed in london, clearly milton keynes has moved - lol

After that was the real shebang - all eminem, D12, 50 Cent, G-unit and Obie Trice were all on in one segment - they were all good - 50 Cent was better than expected, i had seen him on TV when he wasnt that good, but on thins thing he wasquality - he had a white bullet proof vest on, clearly MK has gone downhill a bit - D12 were their usual charming selves and did a few tunes - bizzare obliging with the shower cap and nipple rubbing - Eminem was good but that was expected after seeing him on Up in smoke tour, Obie Trice was good but he hasnt really had anyhting out so peeps didnt know his stuff - was still good tho - and the cheer when 'in da club' came on was large.

Eminem had a quality intro video that was made up of all these clips of thingy Cheney and pals on Cnn and such things rippingEMinem saying how bad he is etc - was hyping the crowd alot.

There were huge bottle fights, some poepl were participating others just getting spanked in the head andcoverd in beer/watter/bicardi/coke etc - others were moaning pregnant doges.

All in all i would say that this was a quality even and warrented the 100 squid that it cost (ticket travel and merchandise)

so if u can go on monday

chaz

http://www.woah.co.uk
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Jun 03 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf anger managements a film
Hillzlo

22nd Jun 03 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's also a tour Steven.
toops

22nd Jun 03 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sound like u had fun i wanted to go but no money for the tickets

[Edited on 22-06-2003 by toops]
LoudCorsa

22nd Jun 03 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there were guys selling them outside for 30 quid - which was a bit gay

chaz

Icy

23rd Jun 03 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh came in thinkin was about the film but then thought oh yeh the M+M tour
BigSte

23rd Jun 03 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to the one on Sunday.......Westwood pissed every1 off.
Xzibit came on first then Cyprus Hill........X was good but didnt enjoy Cyprus Hill at all (never really been a fan of him).
It then took an hour and fifteen minutes to set Em's set up but was worth the wait.
Only thing what pissed me off is that 50cent wasnt there
LoudCorsa

23rd Jun 03 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really why? - he was on the first day

chaz

jay@ffwd

23rd Jun 03 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was only booked for Sat, as wer'nt sun & mon add on dates?
LoudCorsa

23rd Jun 03 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

woo hoo - sounds like i went on the best day then - even the weather was good

chaz

BigSte

23rd Jun 03 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sum1 told me that he had been gettin death threats so he wore a bullet proof jacket saturday and didnt even risk performin sunday
FLY_BI_SRI

23rd Jun 03 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason 50 wasnt there Sunday and Monday is because hes flew back to America to do the BET (Black Entertainment Television) awards in Los Angeles. all other storys are complete bullsh*t. JOE

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anger Management - my thoughts 23 database queries in 0.0115459 seconds