corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Debate on this - Rover falls off and collects Civic on the way back on

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Debate on this - Rover falls off and collects Civic on the way back on
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
9th Aug 11 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can we all stop feeding the troll
adiohead

9th Aug 11 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gavin18787
Premium Member

9th Aug 11 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only thing I could add is that the civic may have not wanted to be on the brakes to avoid spinning in the corner

Therefore he thought the safer option was to keep on going.

I had a focus rs spin out in front of me at coombe and slowed and stopped. But then when I was a passanger with tony we had a spinner in front of us, we was then alot closer behind so kept going. That worked out ok too on that occasion as tony guess right on what way it was going to bite and go

People like smacking each other there it seems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQlz6TqtdNs&feature=related

Looks like the same bloke does it again but better this time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-9bhZUlavc&feature=related

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Aug 11 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
Also tbe Rover was completely off the track. It wasnt until the Civic was going past that the Rover swerved back onto the track and crashed into him.
Rover doesn't appear to change his brake and steering inputs, my guess would be that as soon as the off side front wheel was back on the tarmac the increased grip at that corner turned him more sharply. Although not sure if I can see him go to opposite lock as he comes back on. Either way, that would have put him in the other wall.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Debate on this - Rover falls off and collects Civic on the way back on 24 database queries in 0.0079119 seconds