corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 200bhp mk3 gsi for sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 200bhp mk3 gsi for sale!
dava.

User status: Offline
13th Aug 11 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location - Falkirk
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - dava_4_19@hotmail.com

General information -
My ph2 mk3 astra gsi is now up for sale

Year - 98 (r)
Make - vauxhall
Model - Astra gsi
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - 108 k
Price - 1700 ono

Here is my astra gsi for sale, i have owned the car for over 3 years, it has been a great wee car, new car forces sale,
this would be ideal kept as fast road car or stripped out and made fully ready for track as thats all it needs for track use imo,

mot is due 16th september
tax 30th november

mods on the car are as follows
x20xev engine
dbials throttle bodies
high lift spec cams
lexmaul 4-2-1 exhaust manifold
full de cat stainless exhaust system
kms stand alone management
16" speedline alessio 2 mint condition + spare alloy in boot
bilstein shocks and springs all round
opel front grill

as with most mk3's the rear arches, and boot lid are starting to go with rust as you can see in the pics, this is common with these cars and can be repaired by any bodyshop,

pics

also included in the sale is a front bumper in diamond black with fog lights (fog lights are rare to find) and lower front splitter, i have not had the time to fit this so will be included with the car for new owner to fit

private plate will also be left on the car for new owner to choose wither to keep it or sell it on,

i am open to sensible offers
i hope iv covered all or most things any questions or enquirers email me
dava_4_19@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 200bhp mk3 gsi for sale! 25 database queries in 0.0077920 seconds