corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » total engine noob help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author total engine noob help please
JordyCarter

User status: Offline
   13th Aug 11 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay so i posted in general chat about this but as im needing more help il ask in here, any help is greatly appreciated. Im a total noob when it comes to engines and conversions so if i ask or say something daft forgive me lol.

Anyway the engine in question is the c18xe from an astra sport, the one im looking at has 76k on it and comes with what looks like alot of stuff to get it going.

Engine, Gearbox, Driveshafts, Alternator, Starter Motor, Power Steering Pump, ECU, Loom, Transponder and Exhaust Manifold

Is the above all i will need to put it in my corsa b? I know i will need mounts aswel but been told the xe mounts work with it? Il also need a pipe to connect to the manifold to backbox anyone know a good one to use or can point me in the right direction? Brakes will also need doing i know that too.

Thanks

[Edited on 13-08-2011 by Green_Machine]
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

13th Aug 11 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a pipe on ebay that mounts the manifold to a corsa system, search c20xe conversion pipe or something like that and it should pop up

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
JordyCarter

13th Aug 11 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will the astra drive shafts work with the corsa or will they be too long?
ar corsagsi

13th Aug 11 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be worth asking this bloke as he's done the same

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/projects-restorations/394435-corsa-merit-c18xe-15.html
JordyCarter

13th Aug 11 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate ive pm'd him

New Poll