corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new poster!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new poster!
b63_xe

User status: Offline
17th Aug 11 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first of all hello peeps! have been looking over these boards for a couple of months so decided to sign up! couple of questions for you if you dont mind! im looking to buy a set of new plastic arches for my corsa b and a gsi bumper in the black plastic dimple finish i.e a new one as want to keep it looking stock but really like the gsi bumper! any help and be gentle with me this is my first corsa! also is a power cap a worthwhile mod? my xe has a dizzy what is the pro's and cons on this engine?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

17th Aug 11 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello mate.

The gsi bumpers used to be available from Sel Imperial years ago. Don't know if they still are around!

Any pics of the car?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
b63_xe

17th Aug 11 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im shiiitteee with computers ill get some up tomorrow after work its basically a green sri shell on cesaros discs all round no rust that ive found yet lol any ideas on the plastic arches phil ? and thanks for a quick reply !
Generation

17th Aug 11 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just bought new Gsi bumper. £225 after 20% discount :/
MarkSport

17th Aug 11 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Corsa-Gsi-Front-Bumper-Genuine-New-/180710750102?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a13333796
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Aug 11 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello, welcome to the site
VegasPhil
Premium Member

17th Aug 11 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arches used to be reasonable from vaux direct. I used to pay about £16 for each front. Cant remember the backs though.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Generation

17th Aug 11 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back are more expensive from Vaux than front.
Ingham
Banned

18th Aug 11 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome to the site
b63_xe

18th Aug 11 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the replys lads ! anybody got a link i can order arches etc from please?? and is it worth getting a power cap seen a few on the bay

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new poster! 24 database queries in 0.0166500 seconds