corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Team dynamics, Toyo Proxes, Spax RSX coilovers, V6 Brake set up, GSi Front bumper inc fogs and split

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Team dynamics, Toyo Proxes, Spax RSX coilovers, V6 Brake set up, GSi Front bumper inc fogs and split
Tomm R

User status: Offline
17th Aug 11 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a few parts here which i need to sell so here you go!

First up

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in 16x7 ET40 4X100 With Toyo Proxes T1R's

These wheels are in black and are all spotless apart from one which has been touched up slightly but it is not noticeable. The tires still have loads and loads of tread on them, they have barely been used! At a guess i would say there is around 6mm of tread left on them but i will get a more accurate measurement later today. The wheels will come with all 4 Centre caps.

These wheels and tyres fit on a B perfectly, I have them on mine and am seriously chuffed with the fitment on these!

Properly brilliant set of wheels and tires.

£300 Collected, £30 extra delivered.

GM Corsa GSi Front bumper, Fogs and splitter.

This front bumper will come with both working unsplit fogs and GSi Splitter and all the correct clips and braces. The bumper is in excellent condition and have never suffered any sort of accident damage. All of the mounting clips are 100% in tact and strong with no cracks, splits or any other signs of damage. The bumper has been prepared for paint and will arrive ready for you to have the bumper painted.

£100 Collected, +£20 for delivery.

Spax RSX and FK Coilover set up.

Got this coilover set up on my car at the minute, I can not fault it in any way, there are no leaks, knocks, rumbles or any other worrying sounds of signs from these, they are 100% useable. The Threads are free and are fully adjustable. The only issue is the adjuster on one of the fronts has come off. This is a very simple repair although the dampers are currently set at a reasonable and perfectly useable setting.

I am selling these coilovers as a set of 4! PLEASE DO NOT ask for me to split them or to split the dampers from the springs.

£150 Collected +£10 for delivery.

V6 brake set up.

i bought these from a friend who had them on his astra, they were working and functioning perfectly when i removed. They will come with Calipers, Carriers, Hoses, EBC Green pads & EBC Discs. Everything you need to fit these to your wagon!

£80 Collected +£10 Delivered

PLEASE ALSO NOTE

I am willing to accept offers on these parts although i think they have been prices very fairly.

Collection will be from Rainham Kent ME8 in or Canterbury Kent CT1

Please message me if you have any other questions or need anything.

Thanks
deanwatts16

17th Aug 11 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there no grill with the bumper? and also is the splitter in good condition?
1st dibs on bumper

[Edited on 17-08-2011 by deanwatts16]
Tomm R

17th Aug 11 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope, I didn't get the grill with the bumper.
Christopher

17th Aug 11 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you got any pictures of the coilovers mate?
Tomm R

17th Aug 11 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm i have a photo of my car with them fitted, or did you want a photo of the coilovers dampers and springs?
Christopher

17th Aug 11 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wanted a picture of them themselves but im guessing they are still on the car atm But wont have the money untill the end of the month so if you need to hold on to them for a couple of weeks il take them off of you if they are in decent condition
Tomm R

17th Aug 11 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, they are still on the car at the moment! the car will be getting put back on standard suspension tomorrow so i can get you some photos.

Visually its clear to see they have been used, fronts are showing this more than the rears. Mechanicaly they are in perfect condition!

I will get them off tomorrow, Get a photo and drop it to you via PM. If they are what you are after i am sure we can sort something
Christopher

17th Aug 11 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant
Cheers
corsa-let-09

17th Aug 11 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Veru intereted in wheels mate wod ypu do a deal with cesaros
Tomm R

18th Aug 11 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry mate i have no use for a set of Cesaros.

I can do you a deal on delivery though.
Tomm R

21st Aug 11 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still got this lot here.

Coilovers are still on the car though, will get some photos once they are removed!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Team dynamics, Toyo Proxes, Spax RSX coilovers, V6 Brake set up, GSi Front bumper inc fogs and split 25 database queries in 0.0102830 seconds