corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What for, for my bro...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What for, for my bro...
kz

User status: Offline
29th Aug 11 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi we've been looking a lot over the weekend and atm, a 330 Ci Sport is winning.

Basically what's he after though is something sporty, for £5,000 or under with 4 seats and mpg that doesn't destroy your wallet. He currently owns an Impreza WRX so insurance isn't too much of an issue. Mileage doesn't matter too much but wants to keep it under 90,000...

So what else is there apart from the BMW? He also likes the new shape Civic diesel, even though it's not exactly 'sporty' but he's read some reviews online and they seem to say they're cheaply made and fall apart, any experience there?

thanks...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What for, for my bro... 23 database queries in 0.0095019 seconds