corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Holidays to bulgaria

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Holidays to bulgaria
bigdan

User status: Offline
31st Aug 11 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dads booked me a holiday to sunny beach bulgaria and ive never been abroad before. was wondering if anybody has been and whats it like, also wondering how much spending money i should be looking to take
RichR
Premium Member

31st Aug 11 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kind of like Blackpool but with sun, its ok, the people you go with will make or break the holiday - as with anything, a holiday is what you make of it so you might as well make the most of it

I went to Golden Sands after sixth form but before Uni with 15 people I went to Sixth form with. Had a realyl good time but sure it was the people as opposed to the place/hotel

[Edited on 31-08-2011 by LiVe LeE]
bigdan

31st Aug 11 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye the lads im going with are the type of people that can make a nightout where theres 20 people in a club a night to remember so were ok with that, ive heard its all cheap drinks
Eck
Premium Member

31st Aug 11 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How long are you going for? Tbh, if it's for a holiday of partying you'll have a cracking time. If it's a quiet one, it's not great I was there last year and it was fucking roasting, the drinks are ace (happy hour at every bar is buy one cocktail get another free from 12-12, and they are only £2 odds ) and sunny beach is literally a mile long stretch of bars and takeaways. Sight seeing is near enough non existent as they recommend you don't leave the compound (which is run by the mafia).
RichR
Premium Member

31st Aug 11 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nessebar is about the only cultural place you could visit anyway and that wasn't overly exciting/cultural/worth it
Shell
Premium Member

31st Aug 11 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Alex said, we went but it was far too hot to move half the time, quite unpleasant. Was about 40-46 celcius most days, maybe even hotter. There is probably far more to do than we managed, but as I say, it was just too hot to go adventuring etc. I would only ever go back for a girly party weekend, never ever as a holiday for a couple. I'd heard good things but it truly is blackpool with sun and not my type of place at all.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Holidays to bulgaria 23 database queries in 0.0105939 seconds