corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do if...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do if...
A2H GO

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 11 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
And im sorry, i may be alone in this view, but if your missus is going to walk because you wont marry her then shes not worth having, you shouldnt have to compromise your own life to keep hold of her

[Edited on 02-09-2011 by Steve]

Maybe saying she'd walk is a little excessive. Shes made a massive decision to want to spend the rest of her life with me and marriage is obviously a big thing for her, I respect that. In the same way that shes compromised a lot of things so that I've been able to have what I want. The beauty of compromise is, it works both ways.
Tom

2nd Sep 11 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
compromise is made on things like money, or buying a better or worse car. You life shouldnt be a factor in that, and certainly not one that determines if your partner will walk

Wow you are really showing how selfish you are, no wonder you like to go out with younger girls who you probably (try to) manipulate/control into doing the things you want to do.

If you turn it around, and you are the girl who wants kids and your boyfriend doesn't want them, why the fuck shouldn't you walk if you are that certain you want them now/soon and he isn't willing to compromise?
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Males aren't meant to be monogamous anyway so naturally they will be against marriage so anyone male who says they are into it are lying, unless they are jules sumner
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Obviously hitting a few nerves as people are getting personally abusive its all just my opinion not trying to change how anyone lives. Apart from ojc
3CorsaMeal

2nd Sep 11 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ojc wants a kid as its another excuse to go on holiday to the nurburgring

lightweight passengers FTW
Tom

2nd Sep 11 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Obviously hitting a few nerves as people are getting personally abusive its all just my opinion not trying to change how anyone lives. Apart from ojc

What do you mean hitting a nerve I know it's just your opinion, but i'm trying to tell you that you unless you are willing to compromise at some stage then you'll probably end up a lonely old fart who's still tinkering with ford puma's in his late 30's. I'm sure Ollie will let you be a god father or some shit to the kid he's 'stupidly' having

[Edited on 02-09-2011 by Tom]
A2H GO

2nd Sep 11 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Everyones entitled to their opinion and I respect yours, moreso because it's the same as mine was 5-6 years ago. Looking back, I was quite niaive and selfish to think I could always have everything my own way.
Lynny

2nd Sep 11 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Males who have had the snip FTW
3CorsaMeal

2nd Sep 11 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the intelligent and reserved people need to start breeding, spend too much time worrying about it, while the benefit scum are breeding like rabbits.

imagine the country in 100yrs time, overrun by people who expect handouts, we will go back to being a 3rd world country one day
Jake

2nd Sep 11 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mwg

2nd Sep 11 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Males aren't meant to be monogamous anyway so naturally they will be against marriage so anyone male who says they are into it are lying

3CorsaMeal

2nd Sep 11 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i daren't settle down or commit until i've had sex with a black girl, so thats restricted me a little
A2H GO

2nd Sep 11 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i think the intelligent and reserved people need to start breeding, spend too much time worrying about it, while the benefit scum are breeding like rabbits.

imagine the country in 100yrs time, overrun by people who expect handouts, we will go back to being a 3rd world country one day

You're onto something here...
Jake

2nd Sep 11 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Males aren't meant to be monogamous anyway so naturally they will be against marriage so anyone male who says they are into it are lying, unless they are jules sumner

i dont agree. nuture plays a massive part in their feelings towards relationships etc. youre thinking way back to caveman times when being monogamous was the best way to get a massive clan but times are different now.
mwg

2nd Sep 11 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve has a harem of 15 year old girls IMO.
Conway563

2nd Sep 11 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ryan Giggs aspires to be Steve IMO
DanCobb

2nd Sep 11 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be cool at first but I think the novelty would ware off and I'd realise I'd have no time to my self, no money to piss on a car, and constantly argue with my girlfriend about random shit! Until they grow up and start to appretiate what I've done for them. But I'd man up and give it what it needs.
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who here wants a fight
mwg

2nd Sep 11 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me M16 0RA
Hammer

2nd Sep 11 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might have known Steve would have been all over this thread.

Insecure as fuck, stop living your life through a Corsa forum and deal with real life.
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nail. Head.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do if... 23 database queries in 0.3957319 seconds