corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VXR sold

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VXR sold
RCoughtrie

User status: Offline
4th Sep 11 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the ltd and rst are both white no one has seen an offical white or black burg yet believe it or not, but ojc or steve did post a picture of a white one on the ring if im remember right.

The front ends of vxrs take a bashing stone chips and scratches are a yearly issue to repair and its a struggle to keep all the areas looking the same tone of colour from the standard painted parts, i notice it on a lot of them a slight miss match its nothing majour if im honest but when mines was getting painted I noticed the same miss match on the front as if the front looked "fresher" and then had the full car done ... but with the white astras and corsas speical additions to normal it doesnt seem to be as noticable which was another big plus for me being so anal

[Edited on 04-09-2011 by RCoughtrie]
Stu_22

User status: Offline
4th Sep 11 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that a titanium tipped exhaust just noticed the gold

and it the nurburg coming with xenon option? I have AFl's on my arctic but really needs Xenon

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VXR sold 23 database queries in 0.0069950 seconds