corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa 20xe question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 20xe question
bullock106xsi

User status: Offline
10th Sep 11 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as title says i have an xe corsa and from cold it runs fine after its warmed up though or after abit of spirited driving the idle seems to play up, will start to struggle to come down the revs to idle speed or wont come down at all. only seems to do it once its warmed up/driven hard etc. its a dizzy type engine and conversions a really good one. any help, info, advice would be great thanks lads
johnhara1

10th Sep 11 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clean your idle control valve out, mine used to do the same.

Not nice ragging it down the motorway, getting off, sitting at lights and the engine is idling at 4k rpm it was f-ing LOUD!
bullock106xsi

11th Sep 11 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahaha cheers john i`ll give it a goin ower. aye im sittin there sheepish as fuck after hauling ass n idling like ive got a lead foot haahah

New Poll