corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Paulo Di Canio

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paulo Di Canio
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
1st Sep 11 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Ooooooooooooh.

Dr P, what do you make of keeping Constable and us getting Fleetwood? Apparently Constable wanted £4k p/w to sign

Im happy we kept him - I honestly believe he is the best striker in the conference or league two.

The shame is that he runs so hot and cold - if he is good for a whole season he will get any half decent team promoted. Apparantly we turn down 350k from bournemouth yesterday for him - and they couldnt afford the wages he was wanting

I think the reason he wanted such silly money is that he is now a bit of a club legend here - and he is the kind of player that thrives on people loving him - I dont really think he wanted to leave and prove himself elsewhere.

Fleetwood is a goal scorer - watched him twice for forest green .... I would have thought if he settles he will score enough to get you up .... he is a proper poacher lol. I know there was a lot of league 2 clubs after that massive black bloke from haggis land you just signed - must be half decent if he has a fair few caps

[Edited on 01-09-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Dr Pepper

1st Sep 11 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
You're not listening to what's been said.

Leon Clarke is a fat waste of a shirt

I really dont care what happened with Leon Clarke - I wasnt even talking about that issue when I said he was a terrible manager - im talking about the fact he has a good set of players set up poorly, hes losing games he should be winning, he is clueless when it comes to talking to the press and he is completely unprofessional under pressure.

He also has no experiance of managing in this league, and has no contacts at lower division clubs - that is crucial in league 2 ...if you cant get access to the cheap players, the free players of the best short term loans then you are in the cart.

I dont really think he did much wrong with the leon clarke incident- the player is a headcase - but its just a general feeling dicanio gives off that makes him look a bit looney

Basically before this year Oxford hadnt won away at Swindon for 17 years .... Swindon have just come down, they have a better squad than Oxford who only came up from non league last year. It wouldnt have been a big suprise if swindon had won .... the only chance Oxford had of winning was if constable got himself up for the game becuase he had been missing up to that point for us ...... so Di Canio spends a week playing mindgames, saying Constable is a Swindon fan(when hes spurs) and that they are trying to sign him ect ect ...... when Constable then scores two goals and beats them Di Canio goes apeshit and gets sent to the stands then gives a bizaar interview in broken English apologising to the fans. He had called the derby Swindons 'cup final' and 'season defining' .... he then said the same thing about the southampton league cup game - which they again got well beaten in. He isnt exactly inspiring confidence from the fans by saying every game is a 'cup final', then when he loses it he either gets sent off, or has a scuffle with a player, or gives a weird interview.

I cant see him getting past christmas unless he can keep his mouth shut for a little while

[Edited on 01-09-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Conway563

12th Sep 11 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14858725.stm

jr

12th Sep 11 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats why i love him, he does have a point though
Nath

12th Sep 11 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha fat cunt Steve Evans got OWNED!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Paulo Di Canio 24 database queries in 0.0111089 seconds