corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Going bald...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Going bald...
Matt L

User status: Offline
15th Sep 11 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 23 and my hair grows stupidly quick still so i imagine it will run out eventually
Neo

15th Sep 11 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Run out Matthew
Matt L

15th Sep 11 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
Run out Matthew

gotta come from somewhere z

i do know it doesnt actually run out
Terry12

15th Sep 11 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
accept it and shave your head

This. It's what I do and the wife prefers me having a shaved head.

[Edited on 15-09-2011 by Terry12]
harrisp

15th Sep 11 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My hairline has always looked like its been receeding so I shave my head, looks better IMO and its cheaper

Gareth

15th Sep 11 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still nice and thick with no greys at all (31) i reckon i will be ok until 40ish i hope.
Ronson

16th Sep 11 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being going since I was about 21 lol receding and apparently thinning at the top-back.
DaveyLC

16th Sep 11 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I started to notice my hair getting thin around 25, I've still got hair but it looks terrible if I grow it so I keep it grade #0.5

Just shave it off and grow old gracefully
Jamxe

16th Sep 11 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
I started to notice my hair getting thin around 25, I've still got hair but it looks terrible if I grow it so I keep it grade #0.5

Just shave it off and grow old gracefully

This for me too.. Was around 23, did a blade 1, liked it, did a 0, liked it, did a mach 3, loved it.. Usually run a Gillette Fusion once a week, maybe twice if I'm going out or something.. Use shaving gel first, then shaving oil for the left over bits.. never cut myself or get a rash.. Never even noticed the top receeding more until afew months ago when I left it grow for abit Wish it would all fuck off and save me money on blades
DaveyLC

16th Sep 11 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...Also word of warning! I've shaved my hair off since I started riding motorbikes (saved getting helmet hair) and I never used to put sun-tan lotion on my noggin! One summer I got really bad sun-burn on my head (I even woke up with the pillow stuck to my head ) I think that killed a lot of the follicles
Jed D

16th Sep 11 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best hair cut i had, Mohawk with FUCK shaved on the side serious! was a drunken/drugged up dare. i went into durham cathedral and they asked me to removed my hat (paying respects and all that) so i did, then they said "could you just leave please!"
true story
Jamxe

16th Sep 11 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
...Also word of warning! I've shaved my hair off since I started riding motorbikes (saved getting helmet hair) and I never used to put sun-tan lotion on my noggin! One summer I got really bad sun-burn on my head (I even woke up with the pillow stuck to my head ) I think that killed a lot of the follicles

Never thought of it likethat but I have gotten burnt afew times myself, once very badly..Probably does explain the extra hairloss.. Remember once shaving my head after getting burnt and the burnt skin was coming off too..
Robbo

16th Sep 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JedDy
best hair cut i had, Mohawk with FUCK shaved on the side serious! was a drunken/drugged up dare. i went into durham cathedral and they asked me to removed my hat (paying respects and all that) so i did, then they said "could you just leave please!"
true story
you stay classy san diego...
BarnshaW

16th Sep 11 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JedDy
true story

what a stupidly mornic and idiotic thing to do, you really are a plank

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Going bald... 23 database queries in 0.0130720 seconds